Fastned grows revenues 150% in Q4 2019
Fast charging company publishes Q4 2019 trading update
Fastned, the fast charging company that is building a European network of fast charging stations, continued to grow rapidly in Q4 2019. Revenues in Q4 exceeded the full year revenue of 2018. For the first time, Fastned delivered more than 1 million kWh in a single month.
- Revenue: € 1,703,000 (+150% vs. Q4 2018) 
- Volume: 2,932 MWh of renewable energy (+157% vs. Q4 2018)
- Active customers: 42,805 (+139% vs. Q4 2018)
- 2.3 million kg of CO2 avoided
- 14.7 million of electric kilometers enabled
- Over 174 thousand charging sessions
- Fastned opened five new stations in The Netherlands, bringing the number of operational stations in the Fastned network to 114 at the end of 2019.
- Fastned added more and faster chargers to stations to increase capacity and improve the charging experience.
- Fastned raised 12 million euro in bonds to finance further growth.
- Fastned has been granted 13 motorway locations in Belgium.
- At the end of 2019 Fastned had a grand total of 259 acquired locations, 147 municipality permits and 138 grid connections.
Please note that the information included in this press release is unaudited.Download the Fastned Q4 trading update and graph here.
 In its quarterly trading updates for 2018 and earlier, Fastned’s reported Revenue related to the sales of electricity only. Starting from the first quarter of 2019, and in line with the 2018 Annual Report, the Revenues reported includes sales of electricity, maintenance fees and other operating revenues. The presented growth of Revenues in Q4 2019 compared to Q4 2018 is on a like-for-like basis.
This press release contains information which qualifies as inside information within the meaning of Article 7(1) of Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 (Market Abuse Regulation).
Fastned is a charging company that is building a European network of fast charging stations. The stations are located at high traffic locations along highways and in cities, where electric cars can add up to 200 km range in 15 minutes. Fastned's mission is to give freedom to electric drivers and accelerate the transition to sustainable mobility. As of today, Fastned has 114 stations operational in the Netherlands, Germany and the United Kingdom, and is working on expanding its fast charging network to the rest of Europe. Fastned is currently simultaneously building fast charging stations in the Netherlands, Germany and the United Kingdom, and preparing for building its first stations in other countries, with a focus on Belgium, Switzerland and France. Fastned is listed on Euronext Amsterdam (ticker AMS:FAST). More information: fastnedcharging.com.