Fastned appoints two female Supervisory Board members
Fastned B.V. held its Annual General Meeting of shareholders and certificate holders on June 4, 2020, which was broadcast live and publicly accessible via videostream, and remains available to watch on the Fastned website.
The Supervisory Board of Fastned B.V. now consists of 2 male and 2 female members.
The following proposals were approved during the Annual General Meeting:
- The financial statements for 2019 have been adopted.
- To deduct the result over the year 2019 from the retained earnings of the Company.
- To grant discharge to each member of the Management Board in office during the financial year 2019 from liability towards the Company for its management.
- To grant discharge to each member of the Supervisory Board in office during the financial year 2019 from liability towards the Company for its supervisory tasks.
- To dismiss Hans Streng as a member of the Supervisory Board.
- To expand the Supervisory Board from three to four members.
- To appoint Marieke Bax and Marije van Mens as members of the Supervisory Board for a period of four years.
- A delegation resolution allowing the issue of up to 20% of the issued capital in shares without convening a general meeting, provided that the issue is in line with Fastned's mission was approved.
- A delegation resolution allowing the issue of up to 10% of the issued capital in shares without convening a general meeting solely for the purposes of Fastned's option plan was approved.
- On recommendation of the Supervisory Board, the General Meeting reappoints Deloitte Accountants B.V. as external accountant.
Marieke Bax (1961) has a law degree (Amsterdam and Cambridge) and completed an MBA at INSEAD Fontainebleau. After an international career (amongst others at Sara Lee Corporation), she worked as a CFO for a start-up and ran her own company. In addition to a number of supervisory directorships, including chairman of the audit committee at Vion Food Group, she now advises on cooperation between traditional industry (in particular in the field of food) and new technologies.
Marije van Mens (1981) holds a master's degree in political science and an MBA from Columbia Business School. She started her career at The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) and then worked at Marqt (a Dutch supermarket chain) as head of Buying and Merchandising and later as director of the fresh products departments. Since 2018, she has been working at the Municipality of Amsterdam as a program leader for the urban strategy team. She is also a member of the Supervisory Board and chairman of the audit committee at the VPRO.
The webcast of the Annual General Meeting of shareholders and certificate holders is available at ir.fastnedharging.com.
Fastned's mission is to give freedom to the electric driver and accelerate the transition to electric driving. That is why Fastned is building a European network of a thousand fast charging stations. Here, electric drivers can add more than 300 km range in 15 minutes with electricity from the sun and wind. Fastned has 116 fast charging stations in the Netherlands, Germany and the United Kingdom. All stations are open to the public 24/7. Anyone can pay with a charge card or with a debit or credit card via the Fastned app. Fastned is listed on Euronext Amsterdam (ticker AMS: FAST). More information: fastnedcharging.com